NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
Qualifying international students will be awarded with a scholarship of NZ$7,000 or NZ$10,000 towards the overall cost of their study in one of the 180 credit taught master’s programmes.
NZ$10,000 for the following programmes:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Fintech and Investment Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural Systems
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
NZ$7,000 for the following programmes:
- Master of Applied Computing
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Policy and Management
- Master of Wine and Viticulture
Students must have a GPA of at least B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree to meet the requirements.
- Available to International Students
Details and application here.