No application is required. Applicants are automatically assessed after submitting their application for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree
What you’ll receive
The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and covers 15% of the tuition fee for the first year of study.
About the scholarship
CDU Global offers a number of scholarships for international students who have demonstrated academic merit. The scholarship is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course or year;
*Scholarship has limited number of quota per semester. The scholarships will be awarded until quota places have been filled.
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2020
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course;
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 60% in their highest completed qualification;
- Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency
No application is required. All eligible applicants will receive a scholarship until the scholarship quota is filled.
The duration of the Scholarship is one year or when one of the following is true:
- The maximum Scholarship value has been exhausted;
- You have completed your course;
- You no longer meet the ongoing eligibility of the scholarship.
In order to retain the scholarship, the recipient must meet all the following:
- Continue to be an international student liable for international student fees;
- Pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester;
- Maintain a passing GPA of 4.0 with no fail grade in any unit;
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester;