Cyprus West University is pleased to offer fully-funded scholarships for international students who have received a conditional acceptance letter to study on an eligible program starting in September 2020. This scholarship proposal is competitive and we will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the scholarship. The scholarship decision will be made by a scholarship committee and all decisions of the scholarship committee are final. The scholarship will be a tuition fee reduction. If you are awarded a scholarship, your fee will be adjusted before you enroll.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate Program
- Award: 100% Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International students
To be eligible for consideration for an international scholarship, applicants must:
a) have conditional acceptance letter; and
b) be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Apply for admission and get your conditional letter
- Fill Scholarship Form (Click on the download button below to download the application)
- Prepare needed documents – make sure you complete all documents.
TL Scholarship Application FormYou will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for.
We will contact you about the decision within two-four weeks of the deadline.
In each undergraduate program will grant 100% tuition fee scholarship to new international students that cover 4 years in the department and 1 year for English school.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for consideration for an international scholarship, applicants must: (a) have conditional acceptance letter, and (b) be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Students who are sponsored (ie. fees are being paid) by their employers, government or a funding body (full/part) are not eligible to apply for these scholarship awards.
- Applicants are only eligible to apply for a scholarship if they are planning to enroll in the first year of their program in September 2020. Students due to enroll in the second, third, or fourth year of their course September 2020 or students repeating their first year of study are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be a new international student starting a new program. We cannot consider applications from students who are currently studying at CWU unless progressing onto a new program.
- The scholarships will be a tuition fee reduction. If you are awarded a scholarship, your fee will be adjusted before you enroll.
- If you are granted any other scholarship, bursary, and/or fee reduction from the University the maximum amount granted will not exceed half the tuition fee, except candidates who are awarded a Fully-funded Scholarship.
- The scholarship is not transferable and will not be awarded if you choose to postpone your enrollment to a different start date, or if you choose to transfer to a different program at the University.
- Applicants will be informed whether they have (or have not) been awarded a scholarship (and of the value of the scholarship award if they have been awarded) within four weeks of the application deadline dates.
- The scholarship will be granted when an applicant accepts their scholarship offer, accepts and meets the conditions of their course offer, and are eligible to enroll on the course.
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided on the scholarship application form. It is, therefore, of great importance that you give your scholarship statement careful thought and preparation, and that you refer to the criteria provided.
- The University’s decision in all matters relating to the scholarship is final.
- If your scholarship application is successful, we may ask you to become a student ambassador or to appear in online and/or printed marketing materials for the University. For example, providing a student profile and a photograph which may be used to promote the University and the University’s scholarship schemes and courses. Your name and program will be printed in the Scholarships Awards Celebration Program.
- If a student fails to complete an eligible course that has received the scholarship and chooses to retake the course or undertake another eligible course then the scholarship will not be applied again.
- If a student fails to complete a course and the scholarship was not applied (i.e. the student did not pay the tuition fees, or the tuition fees were reimbursed) then subject to the eligibility criteria, the scholarship may be available should the student choose to retake the course or undertake another eligible course. Students must re-apply for the scholarship.