March 2020 for July 2020 intake
6 May 2020 (11:59PM ACST)
What you’ll receive
The scholarship applies to a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification and is a one-off payment of $3,000 towards your first year tuition fee.
About the scholarship
CDU Global offers a limited number of VET Distinction Scholarships to international students who come from China PRC, Indonesia or the Philippines and have a record of academic excellence and high achievement.
- Applicant must commence study in 2020;
- Applicant must apply to study a Certificate III or higher VET qualification (this applies to courses found through the VET website: https://www.cdu.edu.au/study/vocational-education-training;
- Applicant must be from China PRC, Indonesia or the Philippines;
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen program;
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 80% in their highest completed qualification;
- Applicant must be classified as an International student on a student visa;
- Applicant must be able to obtain a recommendation letter from a government sponsor, employer or partner institution of CDU;
- Applicant should not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
- Provide a short applicant statement which includes details of your background, reasons for choosing your area of study with Charles Darwin University and details of your future plans and career ambitions;
- Provide a detailed CV or resume which demonstrates active and relevant community involvement through membership or participation in organisations, teams or groups;
- Your CV or Resume must include details of your previous work experience, if applicable;
- Provide one or more recommendation letters from a government sponsor, employer or partner institution.
This is a one-off payment of $3,000 towards the first year of your tuition fee **
How to apply
Step 1: Submit your application to study with CDU in July 2020 through Studylink: https://student-cdu.studylink.com/ and make note of your application reference number.
Step 2: Complete and submit the online application form
You will need to record your Studylink reference number and submit all the required items listed in the criteria at the time of completing your application.
Please note, the application cannot be saved and restarted.