The University of Kansas Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, protected veteran or disability status, marital status, parental status, or genetic information.
Job Family Group:
Job Description Summary:
Postdoctoral position to study molecular mechanisms and signaling events controlling trophoblast stem cell development and differentiation and organization of the hemochorial placenta
- Education: PhD in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Work Experience: Must have earned PhD so undergraduate and graduate experience in a research lab is required
- Skills: Strong work ethic and commitment to becoming in independent scientist
- Work Experience:
- Skills: Experience investigating stem cells and the use of rodent models
Job Duties Outlined:
Investigate the regulation of trophoblast cell development using in vitro and in vivo model systems.
Prepare written and oral reports on research progress and participates in the preparation of manuscripts for publication
- Assist in training other postdoctoral fellows, graduate students, and research assistants in techniques used for the investigation of trophoblast-uterine interactions
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Cover Letter
Pay Rate Type: