NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2022
In honor of Cheslie’s legacy, the SHRM Foundation will award two scholarships to students who express a deep commitment to workplace mental health and wellness.
- Demonstrated track record of promoting mental health either through practice or through their academic studies
- Current SHRM member (professional or student)
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate program or master’s/doctoral program with at least one full semester remaining before graduation (I.e., You must be enrolled in classes after Dec. 31, 2022)
- University is a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Degree program is HR or HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.)
- Minimum Grade Point Average
- Undergraduate – Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduate – Cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
This award is intended to assist with tuition and academic related fees. This award may not be used to cover books, room/board, supplies, or past academic expenses.
Applications are evaluated and scored by SHRM volunteers and/or SHRM staff. All decisions are final. If selected to receive the Undergraduate or Graduate Academic Scholarship, recipients will be required to provide proof of enrollment and college/university payment instructions. The SHRM Foundation will issue a check not to exceed $10,000 directly to the institution for payment of tuition and fees required for enrollment or attendance at the educational institution of one graduate and one undergraduate student. Fees for books, supplies, room/board and equipment are not covered by this award.
Each scholarship is a one-time award; however, previous applicants and past scholarship recipients are eligible to re-apply.
- Full-time, part-time, online, and distance learning programs are acceptable.
- Scholarships are for college-degree programs only and may not be used to attend professional development seminars.