NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2022
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Internship Location: Meyrin, Geneva
- Duration: 2 to 12 months
- Who is eligible? CERN Member or CERN Associate Member States students
Benefits of the 2022/23 CERN Administrative Student Programme:
Candidates selected for the programme will receive the following benefits:
- CERN’s health insurance.
- A Monthly Stipend of 3319 Swiss Francs.
- A contract of participation from 2 to 12 months.
- Air travel tickets for the programme.
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
CERN Program Available Fields:
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Business administration
You must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Administrative student program 2022:
- Participants must belong from CERN Member or Associate Member State or are studying in a Member State.
- Selected applicants can stay for at least two and at most 12 months as a full-time student.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Masters)
- Candidates must have a good understanding of English or French.