NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: January 09, 2022
Fully funded Deakin University Australia Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Deakin University . The deadline of the scholarship is 02 Feb 2023.
Scholarship offer rounds:
- Early Round: To be considered for these early round scholarship offers you will need to submit your application and all supporting documentation by 5 December 2022 at 5pm.
- Round 1: To be considered for these Round 1 scholarship offers you will need to submit your application and all supporting documentation by 9 January 2023 at 5pm.
- We will be aiming for full allocation at this round.
- Re-offer Round: To be considered for any remaining scholarships, not taken up in previous offer rounds, you will need to submit your application and all supporting documentation by 2 February 2023 at 5pm.
- All scholarships will be offered within six weeks of the Re-offer round closing date.
Fully funded Deakin University Australia Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programs at Deakin University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- A cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point).
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded for the normal full-time duration of the course.
To be eligible you must be:
- an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing at Deakin University in an undergraduate bachelor degree in Trimester 1 2023
- enrolled full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP).
You must be able to demonstrate academic achievement in one of the following:
- an ATAR of at least 95 or International Baccalaureate equivalent
- dux of your high school.
Consideration will be given to:
- your extra-curricular activities and achievements, for example in the areas of leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering or sport
- students experiencing personal or financial hardship.
Continued eligibility depends on recipients maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 70 and participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.