NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Deadline: Varies
- Scholarship Host Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Bachelor’s & Associate Degree
- Total Number of scholarships: 220
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
GKS South Korea Scholarship 2022 Participating Universities List:
- The GKS scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition.
- You will receive a free return flight ticket.
- You will receive 200,000 KRW as a settlement allowance.
- You will receive 900,000 KRW as a monthly allowance.
- Scholarship recipients will also receive one-year Korean language training.
- A fee waiver for university admissions.
- During the program, students will receive national health insurance.
- Monthly grants of 100,000 KRW will be provided to Korean proficiency students.
- A single degree completion grant of 100,000 KRW will be provided.
- Applicants must be nationals of a country that is a Global Korea Scholarship partner.
- Dual nationality or Korean citizenship are not eligible for GKS.
- Applicants must hold a High School Diploma or expect to graduate before February 28, 2022.
- GKS applicants must be under the age of 25.
- The GKS applicants must be in good health.
- The applicant must maintain his GPA in order to sustain the scholarship.
- Each country has a different application deadline, so candidates should check with the Korean embassy in their home country.
- GKS candidates need to check the official website for updates from eligible universities.