NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
MEST Africa Challenge (MAC), is a Pan-African start-up competition, for startups who are ready to scale and expand into new markets.
Launched with the aim of providing a stage for technology startups to raise funding, build industry networks and gain global visibility, the competition has grown to become a key establishment in Africa’s startup technology industry giving an unprecedented global platform to hundreds of entrepreneurs from all over Africa.
In its fourth year, MAC 2022 will call for technology startups in 5 African markets – Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Senegal, and South Africa.
- Pre-seed or seed-stage (have raised $100k total or less cumulatively since inception)
- Currently generating revenue
- Can demonstrate traction in one or more of the five MEST Africa Challenge Markets (Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Senegal, South Africa)
- Has been in operation for 2 years or less
- Tech-enabled (software company)
- Industry agnostic
- Any business model (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, B2G etc…)
- English only pitches *Francophone applicants must pitch in English