NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
Regional scholarships are valid for one academic year and can be requested every a.y.
They can cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, meals at university canteens.
According to the student’s status, there are 3 different maximum amounts, paid in 2 instalments:
– on site students: € 2.481,75
– commuter students: € 3.598,51
– off-site students: € 6.157,74
who can apply:
To apply to a regional scholarship, students shall meet all the following criteria:
– ISEE amounting to less than € 24.335,11 and ISPE amounting to less than € 52.902,43 (ISPE is included in ISEE)
– be enrolled in one of Iuav study programmes
To comply with the regional scholarship requirements, students need to obtain at least 20 university credits by 30th November 2023 otherwise the whole amount must be returned:
– do not benefit from other Italian or international scholarships/grants
– comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who not enrolled yet)
– meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements (e.g., students enrolling in the 2nd year need 25 credits on their academic career by 10.08.22, a 5-credit bonus is available)