NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: September 8, 2022
The Faculty of Engineering at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel is inviting students to participate in the PhD Scholarships in Wind speed Modeling and Anemometry offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel International Scholarship is offered exclusively to students that hold a master’s degree in a relevant field of studies is equal to engineering and have good knowledge of English along with experience with anemometry and/or atmospheric physics. The selected students will be awarded the PhD scholarship and a grant with additional benefits.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is a Dutch and English-speaking research university located in Brussels, Belgium. It is known to be an autonomous and democratically managed university ranking 201st in the Academic Ranking of World Universities by Shanghai Jiao Tong University. It is highly active and committed to its functioning as a university.
The selected candidates will be provided the following benefits by the Vrije Universiteit Brussel:
- Full reimbursement for your home-work commute with public transport according to VUB policy, or compensation if you come by bike
- Cost-free hospitalization insurance
- The space to form your job content and continuously learn via VUB LRN
- Excellent facilities for sports and exercise
- Delicious meals at attractive prices in our campus restaurants;
- An open, family-friendly work environment where attention is paid to work-life balance, and exceptional holiday arrangements with 35 days of leave (based on a full-time contract).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any preferred PhD programme offered at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience with anemometry and/or atmospheric physics.
- The applicants are recommended to hold honors.
Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply for this Vrije Universiteit Brussel International Scholarship.