NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: December 01, 2022
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Host Institution(s): Boston University, USA
- Scholarship Value: Full tuition fee
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Who is eligible? Domestic & International Students
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022/23 in the USA is a truly unique opportunity that provides its recipients with an extraordinary educational experience. Boston University’s Trustee Scholars Program is one of the most prestigious and competitive academic programs in the country. Every year, BU welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the program. The Trustee Scholars Program provides these exceptional students with a full-tuition scholarship, as well as access to world-renowned faculty, opportunities for independent research, and a supportive community of peers. The program is designed to challenge and prepare students for leadership roles in their future careers. scholars have gone on to become CEOs, doctors, lawyers, scientists, and artists. They are making a difference in the world, and they all started at Boston University.
Being a Trustee Scholar at BU is about more than just having great grades. It’s about being an intellectually and creatively adventurous person who brings new perspectives and experiences to the table. It’s about being someone who is not afraid to take risks and step outside of their comfort zone. Trustee Scholars are the type of people who push boundaries and challenge the status quo. They are the type of people who make a positive impact on their community. At BU, Trustee Scholars have the opportunity to really make a difference. They are given the resources and support they need to succeed. They are also surrounded by like-minded individuals who they can learn and collaborate with. Being a Trustee Scholar is an incredibly rewarding experience that can help you reach your full potential.
- The scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees,
- The Scholarship is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
An international student must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Trustee Scholarships:
- A candidate must be commencing studies in any UG program at BU
- A candidate must have secured a position in the top 5% of their high school class.
- A candidate must have a GPA of 4.0 in high school.
- A candidate must have an SAT score above 1500 and an ACT score above 33.
- A candidate must be expected to be academically excellent.
- The candidate must demonstrate outstanding performance in extracurricular activities and exceptional contributions at school and in the community.