NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Deadline: September 30, 2022.
About the scholarship
The Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) program is a unique industry-linked program for students who aspire to be future business leaders. As a CPIE scholar you will complete two semesters interning in your major business discipline with one of our prestigious corporate partners.
- be graduating Year 12 in 2022, or have graduated Year 12 in 2021 at an Australian secondary school
- be enrolling in university for the first time in 2023 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- have achieved an unadjusted ATAR 94.00 or better (equivalent unadjusted OP 1-5)
- be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in a program-eligible Bachelor of Business single or double degree. Ineligible courses include:
- Bachelor of Business – International (BS08)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education/Bachelor of Business double degree.
- not defer your QTAC offer.
You must also:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- be a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- complete and lodge the scholarship application by the due date
- be prepared to complete all four stages of scholarship selection
- not accept any other QUT academic scholarship.