NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: May 15, 2022.
European Atlantic University Spain UNEATLANTICO Collaboration Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at European Atlantic University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Engineering
The Collaboration Scholarship exclusively for the Undergraduate in Computer Engineering means, if the resolution is favorable, a one year exemption of 100% of the tuition fees.
- Having previously submitted the pre-registration form, exceptionally, to apply for these scholarships, it will not be required to pay for a place, so, students must finish the pre-registration process and pay for the fees.
- Attending several personal interviews that will be conducted by the Scholarship Committee of the University.
- Having met the access requirements of the European University of the Atlantic, for the student is in one of the following situations: the student is in possession of a Baccalaureate diploma or an Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training diploma; the student has passed the University Entrance exams, or rather is in possession of a previous university degree and/or other university studies belonging to foreign educational systems, or, lastly, the student may have met the access requirements established in the legislation in force
he candidate must submit the following documentation:
- Scholarship Application Form: It can be obtained in person at the Students’ service and Scholarships of the European University of the Atlantic or via our webpage www.uneatlantico.es.
- Photocopy of the Identity Card or of a valid passport.
- Personal academic record of the studies that give access to the degree. The academic record must specify the average obtained grade, otherwise, it must specify the obtained grades in each subject.
- Pre-registration application
This documentation needs to be submitted regardless of the one that has been previously submitted or is to be submitted in order to complete the Pre-registration or the Enrollment process in the corresponding study.
All documentation must be submitted to:
European University of the Atlantic > Scholarship Service
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria
C/Isabel Torres 21, 39011 Santander
Or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Link: