NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: May 15, 2022.
Are you ready to take your education to the next level? Apply for the International PhD Positions in Sustainable Raw Materials Production at the Chalmers University of Technology.
This Chalmers University of Technology International scholarship is available for the most talented candidates commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. This student position is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
The candidates selected will be provided a salary and full-time temporary employment limited to five years at the Chalmers University of Technology.
Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply for this Chalmers University of Technology International scholarship
Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Sustainable Raw Materials Production.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a master’s level degree in engineering, mathematics, environmental science, or related fields with a proven interest in programming, environment, and technology studies. You should be familiar with programming languages, have proven experience of speaking and writing in English, The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English. Spoken Swedish is meritorious. If Swedish is not your native language, Chalmers offers Swedish courses. You have an excellent academic track record and a strong motivation and commitment to scientific inquiry.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this funding program, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s level degree in Physics, Engineering Physics, or Applied Physics.
- Language Requirement: The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.
NPGS is here to help you!
To apply, click here