NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: December 12, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Students from Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, North Macedonia, and Serbia and Croatia are eligible to apply for this Université Libre de Bruxelles International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Big Data Management and Analytics programme offered at ULB.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a national of an eligible country.
Make valuable contacts and build a network that will be helpful in your career by applying to study at the Université Libre de Bruxelles through the Erasmus+ Programme organized for the academic year 2022-2023 in Belgium.
Students from eligible programme and partner countries can apply for this Université Libre de Bruxelles International Scholarship in order to support their studies in the field of Big Data Management and Analytics at the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Students will be provided travel costs, participation costs, installation costs, and other subsistence costs contributions under this funding programme. The Université Libre de Bruxelles a French-speaking research university in Brussels, Belgium. Founded in 1834 by Belgian lawyer Pierre-Théodore Verhaegen, ULB is one of the two institutions, which trace their origins to the Free University of Brussels.
- How to Apply: The applicants must register on the online application system of the university and apply for admission. Students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter (stating your interest, your possibilities in the Master, and anything you consider relevant to know for the Selection Committee)
- Photo (passport size)
- Bachelor certificate (at least 180 ECTS)
- Official transcripts
- Proof of contracts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree earned from a university in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students will be required to pass a French language exam in order to enroll in a master’s with a teaching focus.