Deadline: 15th February 2022
- Country: Istanbul, Turkey
- Duration: 1st April to 4th April 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Round trip Airfare Travel expenses from his/her country.
- Accommodation in 4* Hotel
- Conference Tickets
- Access to All Networking Sessions
- Tea/Coffee Breaks at the Conference
- Lunch for Each 3-day of Live Conference
- Certificate of Attendance by USIDHR
- Certificate Human Rights Leader (*upon fully attending the Human Rights training session)
- Award Ceremony Ticket
- BONUS: Transfer From & To New Istanbul Airport
- BONUS: Private Yacht Party
- Young leaders from all over the world can apply for this USIDHR international conference.
- The applicant must be between 18-35 years of age.
- Students, professionals, graduates from any field can apply.
- The applicants must be motivated and interested in achieving UN SDG goals.