NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: May 24, 2022.
Every year, the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) hosts the prestigious Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development to promote the international exchange of innovative green ideas within the field of sustainability. The award, under the patronage of the German Federal Minister of Education and Research, honours young researchers from numerous countries and scientific disciplines for their achievements and efforts to making their communities, countries and societies more sustainable. Selected by a jury of German experts, the award winners are granted unique access to the country’s research elite.
Are you working on innovative solutions for a more sustainable future? As a promising young researcher, you want to contribute to the implementation of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals? And you have always wanted to get to know Germany as a sustainability location? We challenge you to convince our high-ranking expert jury and become one of the 25 Green Talents of 2022! Share your innovative ideas with a strong focus on sustainable development and lay the foundation for long-lasting collaborations with German research institutions and international researchers. Make your contributions count!
- The programme is open to all non German applicants from all over the world regardless of their country of origin
- You must be enrolled in a masters or PhD programme or possess a masters or PhD completed no more than 3 years before the end of the application process
- Applicants must have at most 3 years of professional work experience by the time of the application
- Must demonstrate a strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach in any field of sustainability research
- Demonstrate an excellent command of English
- Demonstrate academic excellence with above average grades
- Selected applicants will be invited to a multi-day Virtual science Forum in Germany (which takes place in October)
- Participate in a Fully Funded research stay for a duration of 3 months at any German research institute of your choice
- The BMBF will cover their travel expenses to/and from Germany for the research stay
- BMBF will provide you with a monthly allowance for the entire duration of the research stay
- This allowance is intended to support you during your stay and will be sufficient for accommodation, insurance, food and your daily needs.
To apply, click here: