NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Open.
Canadian Red Cross Society is looking for a Summer Student, Community Services Clerk to assist in the development and implementation of a variety of assigned projects related to Red Cross initiatives. Reporting to the Program Coordinator, you will improve your skills and gain valuable work experience in your area of study by working with outstanding professionals and learning about the Canadian Red Cross (CRC). As an organization focused on collaboration and teamwork, we provide opportunities for students to share ideas and perspectives. For the CRC, the Summer Student Program is an opportunity to identify highly skilled talent for future positions. At the Canadian Red Cross, we are guided by our fundamental principles of humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity , and universality. We help people and communities in Canada and around the world in times of need and support them in strengthening their resilience.
• Assist in the promotion of Red Cross training, activities, and volunteer opportunities.
• Assist in daily operations as requested.
• Prepare and attend exhibits at summer festivals and community events.
• Prepare a final report of summer activities.
• Performs other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- The minimum qualifications for this position are 1-2 years of post-secondary school, currently a full-time student, and registered to return to school in September 2022.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of workplace adaptability, highly collaborative, and a strong team player but also able to work independently.
- This position requires a satisfactory Canadian criminal record check and reference checks
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply, click here.