NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: October 1, 2022.
Degree-seeking students are invited by the North Hennepin Community College to apply for its International Student Annual Scholarships to gain financial support for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
International students, especially those born out of the USA and are on an F-1 visa status, are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA to win this North Hennepin Community College International Scholarship towards the tuition fee incurred on the programme undertaken by them at the NHCC. Founded in 1966 and is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system or Minnesota State System, previously branded as MnSCU, North Hennepin Community College is a public community college in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
The selected applicants will be rewarded this annual scholarship likely towards any undertaken degree programme at the NHCC.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this North Hennepin Community College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes of choice taught at the North Hennepin Community College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students born outside of the USA.
- The applicants must be F-1 visa students.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.50.