The Orange Knowledge Programme
The Orange Knowledge Programme is a Dutch global development programme, available in several developing countries and managed by Nuffic, a Dutch non-profit organisation for internationalisation in education. Launched mid-2017, it aims to have provided tens of thousands with the possibility to change their future through education and training by mid-2022. The programme is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Please note that applications from students will not be taken into consideration.
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national and/or local organisations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, private sector, commissions or NGOs. The scholarship applicant may not work for a bilateral or multilateral organisation or a non-governmental organisation that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional with at least 3 years of work experiences and at least a bachelor degree.
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list
- The scholarship application is in line with the Country Plan of Implementation or Country Focus for the country concerned.
- The Dutch minister Kaag has assigned extra scholarships to professionals from Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine Territories, Egypt, Ethiopia, Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso and Mali.
- Apply for the desired course via the orange apply button at the course page.
- After application, we will let you know that your application has been well received.
- Just before the scholarship application round is opened you will receive information about the next steps by email.
- During the scholarship application round you will receive regular reminders (on average every two weeks) to apply for the scholarship of your choice.
- After you have applied for the scholarship, it will take several months to nominate the candidates for the scholarships.
Online learning portfolio
- Our courses will help you to develop the skills needed to be creative, adaptive and responsive to the dynamics of a rapidly changing world.
- Balancing combination of virtual classrooms and interactive sessions with in between self-study blocks.
- Connect Wageningen University & Research’s technical and scientific expertise with cutting-edge processes of innovation and facilitated online learning.
- Possibility to strengthen your professional network and learn from other participants and WCDI experts from the comfort of your own home.