- Eligibility & selection criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be commencing an eligible graduate coursework degree, or
- be currently enrolled in an eligible coursework degree
You must have received an offer for an eligible graduate coursework degree, including master degree courses offered by the Melbourne School of Design, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Business and Economics, Faculty of Engineering and IT.
Additional scholarships with a value of up to $10,000 are available for current international students who:
- are re-enrolling for 2022 in a masters by coursework degree with the Melbourne School of Design, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Business and Economics, or the Faculty of Engineering and IT, and
- have achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 80 or, if they have completed less than 50 point at the end of 2021, a combination of their WAM and prior academic results.
Eligible students will be automatically considered and offers will be made based on academic merit. The number of scholarships is limited and therefore the actual selection score may be higher.
This scholarship is offered to eligible candidates based on prior academic performance.