NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: July 31, 2022.
To make sure that deserving students have access to the financial resources they require to pursue their higher education in Germany, the University of Kiel has introduced Interim Financial Aid for the academic year 2022/23.
The University of Kiel International Scholarship established for international students from outside the EU to receive interim financial aid during the final examination period. The financial aid will be granted to selected students before the final exam for a duration of 3 months. The selected candidates will be given a fixed stipend.
Kiel University or the University of Kiel (CAU) was founded back in 1665. It is Schleswig-Holstein’s oldest, largest and best-known university. It is an open research university ranked 262nd in Best Global Universities. The university is the 2nd largest university in the country and is a member of the German Universities Excellence Initiative since 2006.
The University of Kiel will award the successfully selected candidates a fixed stipend to support the cost of the applied graduate programme for an average of 3 months.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from countries outside the EU can apply for this University of Kiel International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake bachelor’s, master’s, or Staatsexemen study programmes offered at Kiel University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in a situation of financial emergency for which they themselves are not responsible.
- The applicants must have successfully carried out their studies.
- The applicants must have a well-founded prospect of passing their examinations by the end of the given financial assistance period.
- How to Apply: Students must complete and submit the international application form to apply for admission. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Bachelor certificate and transcript
- School education certificate
- English knowledge proof
- Further qualifications (proofs of previous work, internships, and others)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree qualifications and must meet the documentation requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The proof of German language proficiency for degree programs instructed in German or the proof of English language proficiency for degree programs instructed in English must be submitted by the end of the application period.
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- IELTS – 6.5
To apply, click here: