NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
The University of Canberra has University Research Scholarships available for those who are qualified to pursue a full-time Doctor of Philosophy study. Selection is made based on the candidate’s academic achievement, alignment with the University’s objectives, research proposal, and experience. The Graduate Research office oversees the application process for both domestic and international applicants and manages the scholarship’s administration during the tenure. The University Research Scholarship Committee is responsible for allocating the scholarships.
The University of Canberra is a dynamic and modern university located in the Australian Capital Territory. It offers a range of programs, from undergraduate to postgraduate, with a focus on practical, real-world learning. With a strong emphasis on innovation, the University of Canberra is a leader in areas such as health, sports, and environmental science.
Studying at the University of Canberra provides a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts, gain practical skills through work-integrated learning, and experience life in Australia’s capital city. The University has a welcoming and supportive community, with a diverse student population from around the world. The campus is modern and vibrant, with state-of-the-art facilities, including cutting-edge laboratories, sports and fitness centres, and student accommodation.
Phd University Research Scholarships 2023/24, University of Canberra, Australia. is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Canberra.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- $30,000 per annum (2023 rate, tax-free) stipend to assist with living costs, indexed annually.
- reimbursement of relocation costs within six months of commencement (new candidates only). Further details in the Conditions of Award.
- International candidates approved to commence offshore will not be paid their stipend scholarship until they are able to undertake their research onshore. The stipend will be back paid once they arrive at the University of Canberra, Bruce campus.
- Refer to Tax and Part-time Scholarships for more information.
This scholarship is open to international and domestic students.
- domestic student (Australian citizen or permanent resident, New Zealand citizen) or international student
- not have previously held an Australian-Government-funded research scholarship for more than 6 months.