NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Varies
International PGT Merit Scholarship 2023 – School of Business is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programme(s) in the field of Business taught at University of Leicester . The deadline of the scholarship is not specified..
University of Leicester is providing partially funded scholarship to international students who are willing to study business and do research. It is a merit-based scholarship that will b given to worthy students. The University of Leicester School of Business is a global academy for leaders, innovators and change-makers. Building on over 90 years of delivering business education, It is internationally renowned for courses in accounting and finance, management, marketing and economics. Reflecting the pioneering work they conduct in partnership with leaders, managers and organisations to promote responsible business practice, University of Leicester School of Business are ranked 14th in the UK for research power.
International PGT Merit Scholarship 2023 – School of Business is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Leicester.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
University of Leicester offers partial funding up to £3,000 per year.
This scholarship is open for international students.
- Degree equivalent to a UK high upper second class degree
- Must have an excellent academic record.
Terms and conditions:
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based Masters course in the University of Leicester School of Business, commencing in January 2023, September 2023 or January 2024.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of your course.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
Note: There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when you submit your final results.