NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: February 18, 2023.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an influential position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute, or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country. As a representative of Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of future generations at an international level. We look forward to many applications from youths who are eager to protect the planet Earth.
– All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of February 18th, 2023) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
– The 30th Eco-generation Regional Ambassador (hereinafter referred to as ‘Ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2023 until August 2023.
– 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
– Six (6) months of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
– Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of a position even after being selected.
– Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
Eco-generation team shall strictly disqualify any candidates who have accrued the points in an unfair way.
*Examples of unfair practice in gathering activity points are as below:
– Uploading many short, pointless articles with only a few lines long within a short period of time.
– Dividing one article into multiple articles just to increase the number of articles.
– Writing short & half-hearted comments without actually reading articles.
– Secretly writing comments on old articles are also regarded as cheating.
– An Ambassador must post at least 2(Two) reports per month in regard to the environmental issues taking place in his/her region.
– An Ambassador should check the e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador Forum often so as to promptly respond to the Eco-generation team’s notice.
– If there is any change in the personal information such as e-mail, contact number, and home address, a revised ‘Consent to Use of Personal Information form must be submitted to the Eco-generation team via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) within 1(One) week.
– An Ambassador can voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in their local communities. (This part can be temporarily postponed due to COVID-19).
– An Ambassador should try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns.
– An Ambassador should try to join various events including Monthly Events and etc. on the Tunza Eco-generation website.
– Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
– Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
– Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
– Promotional goods can be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador :
∙ Ambassadors who successfully posted 4(Four) mandatory reports by the end of the second month can request Ambassador Goods and Promotional Goods.
∙ Eco-generation doesn’t take responsibility for tax payments including tariffs on the requested goods.
∙ There are countries in which up to 2kg of promotional goods can be sent.
– Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
– Reference letters
– The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published in the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
– Recognition of The Most Inspirational Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Most Inspirational Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.