NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: April 03, 2023
Nominations are open for the Vision Super Local Heroes Awards! In partnership with Australian Services Union, the Vision Super Local Heroes Awards recognises local government workers for their outstanding contributions to their communities. These awards bring much-needed recognition to individual workers or teams who go above and beyond. Nominations must demonstrate at least one of the following criteria. A local government or library worker who has:
- Made a significant difference to a community or member of a community
- Contributed to the safety of an individual or group in the community
- Made a substantial contribution to the welfare of a vulnerable person or group in the community
- The total prize pool for the Awards is $3,000. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner (Winner) and four (4) runners up prize winners (Prize Winners).
- The Winner will receive $1,000 gift card and the Runners Up will each receive a $500 gift card.
- Nominations are open to all local government workers, associated organisations operated by the council and local libraries.
- Nominations may be made on behalf of others or self-nominated.