NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
Would you like to be part of the European Forum Alpbach in summer 2023? Apply for a scholarship with us: You’re in for a lifechanging event! Every year hundreds of young talents from all around the world join the European Forum Alpbach (EFA) and come to our event. Students, young professionals and changemakers attend a variety of scientific, competence based and artistic seminars, enjoy a high-level conference programme as well as social and cultural activities in the village of Alpbach. Both EFA itself as well as the Forum Alpbach Network (FAN) award around 400 scholarships.
Alpbach is an inspirational place that opens minds and souls for Europe’s future. A forum that generates ideas and sparks action. One of our former scholarship holders describes it as “an absolutely outstanding opportunity for young minds to interact, discuss, build friendships and collaborations and to promote positive changes in the future.” Watch our EFA22 recap video at the bottom of this page and see for yourself.
We welcome applications from all countries and disciplines. Artists and non-graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- First-time scholarship holder: You haven’t received a scholarship from the European Forum Alpbach yet.
- English Proficiency (Minimum B2): The main language of the European Forum Alpbach is English. Therefore, fluent English language skills are required (minimum level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference). You will be asked to provide supporting documents to prove your English proficiency (see application process).
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old (or between 18 and 35 for African applicants): All first-time scholarship applicants must be aged between 18 and 30. For African applicants, the age limit of 35 applies. (i.e., born after 03.09.1992 and before 19.08.2005 for all applicants except Africans; born after 03.09.1987 and before 19.08.2005 for Africans)
- Minimum 12-day Attendance: All applicants must be available and ready to attend the European Forum Alpbach 2023 for a minimum of 12 days.
- Covers the participation fee
- Covers the participants accommodation for the entire duration of EFA23
- Additionally, EFA scholarship holders receive a daily allowance of EUR 20,-/day.
- Some Clubs within the Forum Alpbach Network offer a reimbursement of travel costs and/or daily allowances to their scholarship holders