NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: January 06, 2023.
Hokkaido University is accepting the application for Presidents Fellowship to study in Japan. Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship for all International Students around the world for Master’s Degree and Ph.D. Degree from Japan. There is No Need for IELTS/TOFEL to apply for Scholarships at Hokkaido University. Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Hokkaido University to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs.
Hokkaido University was established in 1876 and is a national institution located in Hokkaido, Japan. This is the most prestigious university having QS ranking 122nd in the world. Japan is the hub of education. The scholarship will cover all the expenses.
- Application Fees
- Monthly stipend: 100,000 yen. (In addition to the monthly stipend, 220,000 yen (70,000 yen for research students) is paid in the month of enrollment with an additional 35,000 yen the following April and October)
- Enrollment Fees
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Extra 70,000 yen will be given to Research Students
- Students can avail On-Camus housing during the scholarship duration.
- Master’s Degree: 2 years
- Professional Degree (Accounting and Public Policy): 2 years
- Professional Degree (Law): 3 years
- PhD Degree: 3 years
- PhD Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Infectious Diseases, or Clinical Pharmacy: 4 years
- Current Students or alumni students of universities that have concluded Inter University Exchange Agreements and a Memorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange with Hokkaido University can eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are already students of Hokkaido University are not eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Students must be self-supporting, not availing any other fellowships or scholarships when enrolling in Hokkaido University.
- Students who are in the top 25% in the class of Home University are recommended to apply and students have provide proof signed by President of that university.