NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: March 06, 2023
The Royal Academy of Engineering’s MSc Motorsport Scholarship Programme supports individuals from Black or mixed Black ethnic backgrounds who wish to study a master’s degree in motorsport (or a related eligible course).
The programme is in response to a recommendation made in the Hamilton Commission’s first report, Accelerating Change: Improving Representation of Black People in the UK Motorsport. The Commission was formed by Lewis Hamilton HonFREng and the RAEng to address underrepresentation of Black People in UK motorsport and STEM sectors.
Successful awardees will receive:
- up to £25,000 of funding to cover the full tuition fees and maintenance costs for an eligible Motorsport (or related) MSc course
- dedicated training and networking events with Motorsport representatives
- dedicated Motorsport experiences
- access to career training and support, through the Graduate Engineering Engagement Programme (GEEP)
- access to an online community forum to collaborate and communicate with other awardees and programme supporters
To be eligible for the Royal Academy of Engineering MSc Motorsport Scholarship programme at the University of Bath you must:
- be from a Black or Mixed Black ethnic background
- be considered as a UK student and eligible for Home fee status and have the right to live and work in the UK
- be applying, or have applied, to our MSc Automotive Engineering with Electric Propulsion for 2023 entry
You must also:
- be in the final year of your undergraduate study on an engineering, or engineering related degree, as per the entry requirements for your chosen master’s course
- have graduated within the last three years at the time you will enrol on your chosen master’s course