NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: June 01, 2023
The Global Horizons Residential Fellowship Programme, offered by the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study (SCAS), is open to scholars from all nations who are conducting research in the area of global governance. Its primary aim is to promote interdisciplinary research on large-scale global governance issues, with a focus on contemporary aspects of globalization.
The programme seeks to attract research fellows who are interested in collaborating across faculty lines, and revolves around three thematic areas: Global Knowledge Cultures and Regimes, Global Political Predicaments, and Global Futures. The programme has a future-oriented perspective and aims to contribute to the advancement of knowledge on contemporary forms of governance and their implications. While the programme provides fellows with the opportunity to focus on their own research interests, without the obligations of teaching and administration, they are expected to participate actively in the Collegium’s scholarly community and attend seminars and academic events outside their areas of expertise.
The Global Horizons Fellowship Programme 2024-25 – Young Scholarship Program, Sweden. is available to undertake Fellowship level programs at Swedish Collegium for Advanced Studies.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- global governance
– Fellows will receive a monthly salary which can be further explored on the fellowship programme’s website
– Applicants may explore other funding sources such as sabbatical leave to supplement their income
– Accommodation will be provided and paid for by the Collegium for fellows who are not based in the Stockholm-Uppsala region.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
– The fellowship programme has two types of fellowships: Advanced Fellowship and Young Scholar Fellowship
– One Advanced Fellowship and one Young Scholar Fellowship are offered each year for five years
– To be eligible for the Advanced Fellowship, applicants should have a PhD or equivalent degree for at least seven years, have significant and original research achievements, and be active internationally in their research field
Applicants for the Young Scholar Fellowship should be early-career scholars who have promising independent achievements at the post-doctoral level (within seven years of obtaining their PhD), including significant publications, and active in international forums
– Scholars can apply for a full academic year (September-June) or for one semester.