NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Deadline: May 15, 2022.
Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the International PhD Studentships in Assessment of Renewable Energy Systems. The City University of London is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The City University of London international Scholarship programme aims to provide financial support to both domestic and international students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university.
Founded in 1894, City University London is a world-renowned institution that offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as certificates and diplomas. It includes an online career network with over 2,000 previous students who support current students with practical advice.
City University of London international Scholarship will provide full coverage of tuition fees (Home and Overseas) and an annual tax-free stipend of £12,000.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this City University of London international Scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree program in Assessment of Renewable Energy Systems.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate should ideally have either an MSc or an MEng degree (or equivalent or higher) in any engineering discipline.
- Candidates with BEng degrees in Engineering or MA/BSc/BA degrees in Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Economy, or similar disciplines with a strong interest in climate change research and environmental modelling are encouraged to apply.
- The candidate should possess a passion for climate change research, should have sound mathematical education, and some experience with data analysis. Knowledge of electrical engineering, programming, or chemical engineering processes would be a plus.
- A candidate who demonstrates exceptional aptitude in one or more of these areas (as evidenced, for instance, through strong academic credentials or research papers in reputable, peer-reviewed journals/conferences) may be accorded preference.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the City, University of London. After that, candidates are encouraged to email initial informal enquiries to Dr Veselin Rakocevic.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include supporting documents such as Copies of Degree Certificates and Transcripts, Official work e-mail addresses, Proof of English Language proficiency, and a Passport.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
To apply, click here: