Company: Ngenge-PostGrad Solutions (NPGS)
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Job Functions: Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing
Employment Type: Contract
Company Industry: Study Abroad Consultancy
Seniority Level: Entry Level
About the Company
NPGS Solutions is a professional service provider for international studies consultancy with commitment to guide and assist students who wish to study abroad choose their study destinations, apply to universities and degree programmes, scholarships, grants, conferences, bursaries, exchange programmes, and fellowships.
We are seeking a skilled social media manager to maintain and grow our company’s social networks. In this role, you will update social networks and curate content for the company to increase community awareness and attract engagement. You will create new social marketing campaigns, building brand recognition, and managing social content. You will work with web analytic tools to track campaign progress and research industry trends. You will be collaborating with the top management to align company messages, promotions, and goals.
You will be responsible for representing our brand and culture and creating engaging content to build a strong digital presence. The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive copywriting and editing experience, is a power-user on social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn and is truly excited to create content on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Back at You Media
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
- Create engaging written and visual content for blog
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
Social Media Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Please have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, PR, or related field
- At least one year of professional social media management experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
Please send a cover letter and a cv to the following address describing how you would be a good fit for this role.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020