NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service that can help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2022
The Miles Morland Foundation African Writers’ Scholarship is available to an applicant who has applied for a place on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) in the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing who is a national of any country within Africa or who was born in any country within Africa or whose parents were both born in Africa. A scholarship application is required.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of East Anglia
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (MA)
Scholarship Worth: Up to £25,000 to cover tuition fees and a maintenance grant
Subject Eligibility: Literature, Drama and creative Writing
To be considered for the Foundation Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be postgraduate African students applying to study a full-time course at the University of East Anglia, UK.
- Applicants must be termed ‘international’ students in terms of fees grouping
- Applicants must be applying to study Literature, Drama and Creative Writing in a Masters of Art in Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) or MA Biography and Creative Non-Fiction.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University of East Anglia and must be good ambassadors of the Miles Morland Foundation Scholarship.
- Applicants are to also note other Criteria that both parents born in Africa (If the scholarship is awarded on this basis, copies of both parents’ passports must be provided as evidence to UEA at point of acceptance of the scholarship.)
- Applicants must demonstrate strong educational or academic achievement and must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in relevant course from a recognized university.
Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details and Application