Ngenge-PostGrad Solutions (NPGS) looking for a talented blogger to generate engaging content for our website. The blogger will mainly research and post scholarship opportunities to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. To be successful in this position, you should generate and compose interesting content and expand your readership. In addition, you should be creative, adaptable with excellent online research skills.
- Search for and post scholarships, fellowships, conferences, summer school and exchange programmes on the website weekly.
- Share the post scholarships, fellowships, conferences, summer school and exchange programmes on social media.
- Researching, editing, publishing, and promoting content using advertisements, emails, and social media
- Maximising site traffic by utilising Search Engine Optimisation keywords
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website and social media to better understand the audience
- Tracking progress on website stats
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or related field
- Exceptional research and communication skills
- Creativity and adaptability
- Strong understanding of the target audience
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords
NB: This is a volunteer position, and it is unpaid.
NPGS is a study abroad consultancy firm. NPGS assists students worldwide in choosing study destinations, applying for admissions, scholarships, grants, conferences, bursaries, exchange programmes and fellowships. The NPGS website design allows students to navigate easily, search for scholarship opportunities, summer school and exchange programmes, get expert tips on writing statements of intent, cover letters, CVs, and prepare for TOEFL and IELTS.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by July 31, 2021, latest.