How It Works
We are proud to provide hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management and Digital Marketing. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects that demonstrate mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Access Bank’s Corporate Philosophy:
To be the world’s most respected African Bank.
Setting standards for sustainable business practices that deliver superior value to our customers and provide innovative solutions for the markets and communities we serve.
Our core values
- Empowered employees
- Passion for customers
- 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for Africans to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
- Engagement with classmates in a robust, actively managed, student community.
- Subject matter experts and on-demand tutors.
The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world. In fact, the tech industry comprises some of the highest growth, most in-demand careers today.
- Applications Accepted: December 1, 2021 – December 29, 2021
- Challenge Winners Announced: January 7, 2022
- Challenge Course: January 11, 2022 – February 16, 2022
- Scholarship Winners Announced: February 25, 2022
- Scholarship: March 1, 2022 – April 30, 2022