I. Number of scholarships and budget coverage
1. Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language
This program offers 50 scholarships of 100% and 50 scholarships of 50% including tuition fee and dormitory fee. The scholarships are granted to eligible students to study a 1-year Vietnamese language course as a requirement and preparation that provides the students the language ability to study the next 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in Vietnamese language (Pharmacy course is added 1 more year).
2. Undergraduate programs taught in English language
This program offers about 50 scholarships of 100% and about 50 scholarships of 50% including tuition fee and dormitory fee. The scholarships are granted to eligible students to study a 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in English language.
II. Scholarship application entrance requirements
– Applicants are graduated senior high school or equivalence students in the period 2020-2021.
– Your final year senior high school GPA is from 6.5 (scale 10.0). According to the applicant’s high school academic performance, the TDTU scholarship council at selects the ones with strongest academic performances to offer the scholarships until they are no longer available.
– For the undergraduate programs taught in English language, you must have a further IELTS 5.0 or above. Equivalent certificate of English language proficiency is acceptable including TOEFL iBT: 45, Cambridge Exams: PET/FCE 140, Cambridge BEC Pre. 140, BULATS 40, TOEIC (4 skills): Listening and Reading 550, Writing 120, Speaking 120. (The English language proficiency certificate must be valid within two year from the test date until 01 October 2021).
– For international students graduated in other countries or in international schools in Vietnam applying for the course Pharmacy, you need to meet further two requirements:
(1) Your final year high school GPA is marked as “Good” or above.
(2) The average Chemistry score of the final grade of senior high school or equivalence must be ≥ 7.0 (scale 10.0).
– International students who choose the courses including Architecture, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, and Industrial Design are required to participate in the aptitude assessment test before entering the Bachelor’s programs.
III. Range of majors for scholarship application
– For the Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language, applicants choose 1 out of 39 courses. Scholarships for the course Vietnamese study – Vietnamese language major are not available.
– For the Undergraduate programs taught in English language, applicants choose 1 out of 12 courses from the Undergraduate Program taught in English language.
IV. Scholarship application deadline
– September semester: 15th June, 2021
– January semester: 15th October, 2021
V. Scholarship result announcement date
– September semester: before 30th August, 2021
– January semester: before 30th December, 2021
Prospective students are arranged to accommodate in the TDTU dormitory inside the main campus on the arrival date. Cafeterias serving meals and drinks are available at the dormitory area.