NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
To be considered for scholarships at Augustana, students must complete the free Application for Admission and Scholarship. Students must be full-time and in good academic standing to maintain these scholarships. Augustana University scholarships are awarded to assist with direct educational costs for tuition, fees, university-owned housing and board. For more information, view our policy.
Scholarships awarded to students based on their application for admission. No other application is necessary.
Augustana Academic Scholarships
- Available to: Awarded to new first year students and continuing students on the basis of academic achievement.
- Amount available: $17,000 to $23,000 per year, renewable
- Application form: Application for Admission and Scholarships. First priority deadline, November 1.
- Available to: Awarded to full-time, degree-seeking students whose parent, grandparent, sibling, or spouse earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree from Augustana.
- Amount available: $1,000 per year, renewable
Application form: Verify your eligibility with the Office of Admission or Financial Aid.
Family Tuition Grant
- Available to: Full-time students who have an immediate family member enrolled full-time at Augustana.
- Amount available: $500 per year when immediate family member enrolled full time
- Available to: Awarded to students who transfer to Augustana from another institution after one full semester of course work.
Amount available: $12,000 to $22,000 per year
- Available to: Select high school graduates based on need.
Amount available: Varies, renewable
Global Leaders Scholarship
- Available to: Awarded to international students based on academic credentials and country of citizenship.
- Amount available: Varies, renewable
- Available to: Full-time domestic students of color.
- Amount available: $1,000, renewable