NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
Australia has six of the world’s top 100 universities. Australia has an exceptional higher education system. With over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, the Australian system is ranked 8th in the Universitas 2019 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems, higher than France, Germany, Norway, and Japan. So studying at Australian universities is a great step for anyone’s career.
Australian Government and Universities in Australia offer a wide range of scholarships for international and domestic students every year. These scholarships are either tuition fee waivers, fully funded, or partially funded. Tuition fee scholarships waive off the whole fees, partially funded scholarships provide tuition fee discounts, and fully funded scholarships cover tuition fees, travel allowance, and living expenses. The Australian Government has invested more than A$300 million to provide scholarships for international students. The scholarships are available in the majority of top-ranking Australian Universities.
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education and the Jack Keating Fund Scholarship Committee are delighted to offer financial assistance to enable the creation of a policy paper. This paper would support policy research in Australia in the field of education where the research is likely to impact on greater equality of opportunity and educational outcomes and the advancement of social justice.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 – The Jack Keating Fund Policy Paper is available to undertake Graduate level programs at University of Melbourne.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- The recipient would receive up to $20,000 to create a 15-20 page policy paper (desktop research, no ethics required) over a six month period, with the possibility of a three month extension if required.
- 70% paid to the recipient up front with the remainder paid at the completion of the paper.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a staff or student at the University of Melbourne, OR
- be a person or organisation external to the University.
- The paper must be completed by 15 December 2023 at the latest.
- The University reserves the right to review the paper prior to publication.
- The University will house the published paper on the University website, but the recipient of the funding will retain intellectual property.
- Award recipients are encouraged to publish the paper elsewhere but are expected to inform the University of such publications.
- The recipient must clearly acknowledge that the paper has been funded by The Jack Keating Fund.
- The University would have the right to withdraw association with the paper if required.