NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: OPEN
International students admitted to full-time, first-year studies in Engineering who are paying international tuition fees, will be considered for a limited number of Engineering International Student Entrance Scholarships valued at $10,000 each. Recipients will receive $5,000 in each of the first and second academic terms (1A and 1B). These scholarships are awarded in recognition of outstanding academic and extracurricular achievements.
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 each
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Architectural Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geological Engineering, Management Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Nanotechnology Engineering, Systems Design Engineering; Software Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students admitted to full-time, first-year studies in Engineering studying in Canada on a global study permit will be considered.
- These scholarships are awarded in recognition of outstanding academic and extracurricular achievements.
The University of Waterloo will provide the award amount up to $10,000 each to students in Canada.