NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2022.
Applications are invited from government officials or mid-level professionals to apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023. The Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea of the Office of Legal Affairs of the United Nations is now accepting applications for the 2023 session.
The purpose of the Nippon Foundation Fellowship is to provide funded opportunities for advanced training in the field of ocean affairs and the law of the sea, and other related fields including marine science in support of management frameworks. Candidates from developing states are highly encouraged to apply for the UNNF Programme.
All fellows will get the opportunity to work with United Nations program seniors and learn about the international legal framework, key issues, and to become familiar with the work of the United Nations. The fellowship consists of two phases: a three-month training phase at the UN Headquarters in New York and a study phase with a host institution with demonstrated expertise in the Fellow’s field of research.
- Organization: UN– Nippon Foundation
- Host institutions: UN & different institutions
- Location: New York & host institution.
- A Monthly stipend will be provided during the fellowship (amount depends on UN rules)
- $100 book allowance will be provided per month
- Local transport or mobility costs.
- A return economy class flight ticket
- Medical insurance 100%
- Accommodation costs.
Who can apply for UNNF Fellowship 2023?
- Hold a first university degree
- Government officials
- Mid-level professionals from government or non-government agencies.
- A candidate must be between 25 and 40 years of age.
- Candidates from developing states are highly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to undertake advanced academic research and studies.