NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Open & varies.
- Platform: Erasmus Mundus
- Open To: Undergraduates, Masters, and PHD.
- Application Fee: Free
- IELTS Requirements: No IELTS Required
Benefits of Internship:
- Monthly stipends/allowance.
- Travel and accommodation allowance for a new host country
- Additionally, no prior work experience is necessary.
Participants in the Internship Program will receive instruction in their chosen field of study while also getting the chance to work abroad.
- Business Studies and/or Management Science
- Communication and Information Sciences
- Languages and Philological Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Art and Design
- Engineering and/or Technology
- Teacher Training
- Natural Sciences
- Architecture or Urban and Regional Planning
- Medical Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Geography or Geology
Duration for Internships
It is expected that the internship program will be given on the following duration:
- 2 Months
- 3 Months
- 4 Months
- 6 Months
- 8 Months
- 10 Months
- 12 Months
Interested interns must achieve the following criteria in order to be considered for the Erasmus Mundus Internships in 2022/2023.
- Applicants must be graduates from higher education institutes.
- Applicants must also hold a degree in the relevant academic field.