NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2022
Get financial support to kick start your academic journey in the Netherlands. The Eindhoven University of Technology is giving an opportunity to apply for the Fully-Funded International PhD Positions. The programme is awarded to both domestic and international students.
The purpose of this Eindhoven University of Technology International Scholarship application is to support high-potential overseas candidates who want to undertake the PhD or postdoctoral degree programme at the university. This is a fully-funded position available to 4-year PhD researcher and 1-3 years postdoctoral researcher in the broad area of Mathematical system theory, control engineering, process control, (mechatronic) system design, identification, optimization, learning.
The Eindhoven University of Technology is renowned for producing engineers that are capable of solving issues that have not yet arisen. The innovative teaching strategy used in Eindhoven was developed as a consequence of cutting-edge research to assist students in acquiring the knowledge and skills they would need in the future.
The Eindhoven University of Technology will provide the following study expenses:
- A gross monthly salary and benefits in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities. Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
Should you come from abroad and comply with certain conditions, you can make use of the so-called “30% facility”, which permits you not to pay tax on 30% of your salary.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Eindhoven University of Technology International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any research programme in the broad area of mathematical system theory, control engineering, process control, (mechatronic) system design, identification, optimization, and learning. The positions can be either related to fundamental research or applied research.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
Job requirements PhD
- PhD in systems and control, or a comparable domain.
- Ability to conduct high-quality academic research, demonstrated for instance by a relevant PhD thesis and/or publication(s).
- Ability to teach, shown by experience or assistance in teaching and positive evaluations of these teaching efforts.
- Excellent mastering of the English language, good communication and leadership skills. Note that there is no Dutch language requirement.
- Be a team player and able to work in a dynamic, interdisciplinary context.
Job requirements Postdoctoral
- A master’s degree (or an equivalent university degree)?in systems and control or another relevant engineering field.
- A research-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work in a team and interested in collaborating with industrial partners.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (C1 level).
Visit official webpage for details and application