NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: October 16, 2022.
The Global Resilience Partnership (GRP), through The Resilience Knowledge Coalition, is hosting a social media competition in the lead-up to the Resilience Hub at COP27.
Why social media?
Social media presents an exciting opportunity for young people to exchange innovative and transformative solutions to the harsh impacts of climate change. We aim to celebrate the brilliant minds of the future who are passionate about climate action in their communities. All students and young professionals are invited to submit visual and audio content depicting what resilient steps they are taking to adapt in a world of uncertainty.
About the contest:
Theme: What are you and your community doing to build resilience to the impacts of climate change?
- Are there any innovative solutions in your community?
- How are you accelerating climate action in your community?
All entries must:
- Address a challenge in your community/country in relation to the impacts of climate change;
- Provide opportunities for building and enhancing resilience in your community.
What to submit:
Please submit either of the following
- 30-60 second visual or audio entry of any format (120 mbs): short films, interviews, documentaries, poems, songs, etc.
- Please provide subtitles with all video and audio entries, provide English translations of entries not submitted in English or French, and provide a script of your entry to ensure the content is translated properly.
- A series of photos telling your story.