NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Varies.
IMF Internship 2022 Short Summary:
- Internship Host Country: USA.
- Host organization: (International Monetary Fund) IMF
- Location: IMF headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Internship type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks.
We’re happy to announce that the application cycle for the IMF Internship 2022 has opened. Internationally recognized and largest funding organization, the International Monetary Fund, has announced a fully-funded internship program. The internship program will not only enable you to acquire practical experience and useful skills but will also provide you with employment opportunities in the field you have chosen. Students who are enrolled in Master’s and Doctoral programs in economic, legal, and other related disciplines are encouraged to participate in this prestigious international internship program.
The IMF fully-funded international internship in the USA is designed to allow every brilliant student to enrich their careers by gaining valuable work experience while improving professional skills in a diverse environment throughout their internship. Moreover, The IMF internship program promotes the expression of fresh ideas and the preparation of the best possible interpretations through efficient learning and a stable global economy. If you are interested in working in international organizations or simply want to explore both policy and operational work, this is the perfect opportunity for you to gain an understanding of both areas while building cutting-edge skills and expanding your research experience.
The IMF offers summer internships in the USA to approximately 50 students each year from around the world, who are assigned to the institution’s headquarters in Washington, DC. In this internship program, interns will have the opportunity to work under the supervision and guidance of highly-qualified supervisors and colleagues on the most pressing global challenges. The results of your work may be presented to IMF staff members at the end of your internship. A number of interns have had their work published by the IMF.
The following are some benefits of the IMF Internship Program 2022 in the United States:
- The IMF internship is fully paid.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- Airfare tickets.
- Comprehensive medical insurance is provided.
Applicants to the IMF Internship Program 2022 in the USA must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must possess strong analytical skills.
- The Candidates must also possess an excellent command of the English language in both written and spoken.
- To work at the IMF, students who are not US citizens or residents must obtain a G4 visa.
- Applicants with F-1 visas must provide a valid work authorization, similar to CPT.
- Participants must be currently enrolled as students, who should be willing to continue their studies after the internship program has been completed.
- The candidate must be below the age of 32 at the time of starting the internship.
- Participants must be registered as active students, willing to continue their education after the internship program has been completed.
- Candidates must not be older than 28 years of age at the time they begin their internship.
Legal Department Internship:
- The candidate must be in their first or second year of LLM, J.D, or an equivalent law degree.
- A candidate must have no more than 32 years of age at the time of the internship.
- The applicant must possess previous studies in monetary, economics, public finance, financial markets, and other related areas.