NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
- Host Country: Austria
- Host institute: TU Wien Vienna University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters
The Helmut Veith Scholarship 2023 at TU Wien in Austria is awarded to outstanding female students of computer science who are enrolled in a Master’s program at TU Wien. The scholarship is named after Prof. Helmut Veith, who was a renowned computer scientist and professor at TU Wien. Prof. Veith passed away in 2016, but his legacy lives on through this scholarship. The scholarship is funded by TU Wien International, and it is worth €6,000 per year. This money can be used to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other costs associated with studying at TU Wien. The Helmut Veith Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for talented female students to pursue their studies at one of the world’s leading universities for computer science.
The Helmut Veith Stipend in Austria is designed to support students who are pursuing studies in the fields of computer science, at TU Wien. The purpose of the Stipend is to help students cover the costs of their studies and to encourage good progress during their studies. In order to be eligible for the Stipend, recipients must be enrolled at TU Wien and must exhibit good progress during their studies. Additionally, recipients must reside in Austria for the duration of their studies. The Helmut Veith Stipend is a wonderful opportunity for students who are dedicated to their studies and who are looking for financial assistance.
The Helmut Veith Stipend is an excellent opportunity for international students to attend the Technical University of Vienna, Austria to pursue a master’s degree program. The scholarship is open to female students from all over the world. Students may apply for the award if they have a strong interest in pursuing a master’s degree program in computer science at the Technical University of Vienna. This university offers world-class educational programs and is committed to incorporating international perspectives into its curriculum. Throughout this program, students will gain transferrable skills that will assist them in handling different roles they may undertake as they advance in their careers.
- The award provides selected applicants with a grant amounting to EUR 6,000 annually for a maximum of two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees.
- Female students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Computer Science at TU Wien, Austria are eligible for the award.
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelor of Science/Mathematics degree, or an equivalent degree qualification, in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Helmut Veith is seeking applicants who have an extensive knowledge of and interest in at least one of the following areas of research:
- Logic in Computer Science
- Formal Methods and Verification
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Complexity Theory
- Computer Security
- Applicants are required to possess sufficient English proficiency.
- Applicants must meet certain requirements in order to be admitted to one of the master’s programs in computer science at the TU Wien.
- A Master in Business Informatics
- European Master in Computational Logic
- A Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
- Master in Logic and Computation
- Master in Data Science Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing.