Designation: 12-Month Internship Program
State Street Internship program is one of the best internship opportunities for students by the world-class organization where individuals are acknowledged based on their hard work and talent. The State Street offers funded internship opportunities in multiple disciplines to allow candidates to work in Ireland.
State Street is located in Ireland, a great place to work and grow. State Street believes in providing people collaborate with supporting resources to respect their originality, growth, and inclusion in a collaborative culture.
State Street believes in diversity and inclusion, and people from different cultures, religions, and socio-economic backgrounds are welcome here to contribute to making it more diverse and inclusive, where everyone is considered equal.
State Street Internship program believes in empowering people with access to the advanced technological means to make their marks and gain knowledge. The internship will help candidates gain quality experience that will be a powerful resource for future opportunities.
The paid internships are meant for candidates to understand their professional roles better and know better about the organization.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Exceptional drive for success and motivation
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
• Enrolled in full-time education at master’s level or undergraduates in the penultimate year of a degree in one of the following areas: Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related. • Strong IT Skills
What you will be responsible for You will join one of the following departments:
• Corporate Actions: The Corporate Actions team is responsible for processing, settling, and reconciling Corporate Actions on the Fund Accounting platform for funds across multiple locations.
• Custody: The Custody team opens accounts, markets, and currencies for all off-shore funds administered in Ireland and the Channel Islands.
• Investor Services: The Investor Services function is responsible for the settlement of all subscription and redemption trades that are placed by investors.
• International Financial Data Services (IFDS) provides outsourcing and technology solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies.
• Project Assistant: The objective of the Client Change Function is to leverage “best practice” project management tools and practices to minimize project and operational risk and deliver projects on time
The program offers you:
• Possibility to work remotely
• A structured learning and development program, specific job-related training, professional development, and soft skills training
• A buddy who can offer you their experience, knowledge, and guidance throughout your Internship.
• The virtual events for the Interns
• Series of business-related presentations
• Leadership Q&A sessions with Senior Management
• Grow your professional network by joining an Employee Resource Group. Committees include the Professional Women’s Network, the Pride & Ally Network, and the Professional Inclusion Committee
Visit official webpage for details and application