NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: There is no closing date
Applications are now open for the KPMG Global Internship Program for 2022. KPMG is one of the world’s largest accounting firms, and applicants should be aware of this.
This is a fantastic opportunity for overseas students to begin their careers with KPMG. KPMG’s four-week internship program is open to international students who are fluent in English.
Students will have an incredible chance thanks to this arrangement. As a result, interns will have the opportunity to work in a new location. Internship expenses will be covered by the KPMG internship programme.
- Host Company: KPMG
- Applicants Level Studies: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Internship Location: Global
Successful applicants who will become interns will enjoy the following benefits:
- Applicants will be provided with Visa
- Flight fees will be covered
- Accommodation will be covered
- Applicants will also get Placement support
- Interns will have the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with more experienced members of the workforce.
- Also, interns will have access to high-quality guidance and training, as well as regular feedback on their progress.
- Interns will be able to learn about other cultures through the internship programme.
KPMG offers internship programs in the field of Tax, Audit and Advisory.