NGENGE-POSTGRAD SOLUTIONS IS HERE TO HELP YOU: NPGS has an Application Help Service with a team of highly experienced professionals to help you find a position or prepare a CV or Cover Letter. Our professional experts can also apply for you from A to Z.
Application Deadline: Same as Admission Application. There is no separate process for applying scholarship
Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) is offering international undergraduate scholarships for students who are willing to relocate to South Korea and spend four years.
The scholarship will provide full tuition fee exemption for 8 semesters, living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month, and medical health insurance.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology in Daejeon International Undergraduate Scholarships (Full Tuition Fee) 2022/2024 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at KAIST.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- We offer KAIST Scholarships to admitted students
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
- All of the application will be reviewed thoroughly and equally during the admission process. If you are finally get the admission, you will be automatically receiving the KAIST Scholarship.